A Message to Members & Guests
As of May 17th, Mayor Brandon Scott announced the City’s plan to align with the State regarding capacity restrictions allowing 100% capacity for indoor dining and private events. The Mayor also announced that masks must continue to be worn indoors in Baltimore City until we reach a 65% vaccination rate. While restrictions are being lifted that allow us to serve more members and guests, to ensure a wonderful experience in a healthy and safe environment, the following guidelines are in place for The Center Club:
- Reservations are required for all visits to the Club to ensure proper staffing levels. Reservations can be made via our website/mobile app or by calling 410-727-7788.
- Beginning May 20, 2021, the Club will extend its dinner hours Thursday - Saturday; join us from 5 PM - 9 PM.
- Masks are required when not seated at a table.
- Health screening forms and temperature checks are no longer required, however, we ask that our members and guests not visit the Club if you/they are not feeling well.
- Seating at the bar in Bar100 is now available for cocktails and small plates
- We will continue to social distance tables but have increased the maximum party size to 10 guests in the Main Dining Room.
- We will accommodate parties of up to 200 people for private events.
- Hand sanitizer units are located throughout the Club.
- After a meal, the table, chairs, and tabletop items are totally cleaned and sanitized.
- UV lights and air filtration units are part of our enhanced procedures. Social distancing signage is still in place for best practices.
It begins with a warm welcome and a commitment to provide an extraordinary experience, whether for dining, attending a Club event, or hosting a private event, and extends through every aspect of our membership. The unparalleled opportunities for our members and their guests are part of the reason why The Center Club has once again been named Baltimore’s only Platinum City Club and a top 100 City Club of the World.